Breast Cancer Awareness

October Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Image result for breast cancer wareness

As we end the month of October nationally known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, lets not

end the fight against breast cancer and creating awareness. This month is used to remind us to

get our scheduled mammograms and perform our self-breast exams. I can't tell you how many

times I have women tell me that they don't get their mammograms because it hurts, well there

has been many advancements in technology,  and medical research and advancement is

constantly evolving. I was touched by seeing so many stories posted about breast cancer

survivors this month, its amazing to read about your courage and strength. Many facilities are

now using 3D mammography, which is a Three-dimensional (3-D) mammography, also known

as digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT), is a type of digital mammography in which x-ray

machines are used to take pictures of thin "slices" of the breast from different angles and

computer software is used to reconstruct an image. This process is similar to how a computed

tomography (CT) scanner produces images of structures inside of the body

(https://www.cancer.gov/types/breast/mammograms-fact-sheet/#q2). So I leave you with these

final words,  continue to do your health checks and getting your breast cancer screening done

every 1-2 years, and always remember early detection means early treatment and usually

positive outcomes.



Sincerely,

Dr. McFarland DNP, RN, APNP, FNP-BC

Comments

  1. I want to thank you for this informative post. I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. Thanks for sharing this great article. Great information thanks a lot for the detailed article. That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
    men's mental health

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Men's Health

Mental Health Awareness